GerBI Educational Programme
- The aim of the GerBI Educational Programme is to support continuing education and to benefit from the abundant existing knowledge within the bioimaging community, in particular among managers of imaging core facilities.
- Please click on an offering to find out more.
- Specific management training tailored to the needs of bioImaging core facility managers, collaborated together with our partner hfp consulting is provided by the
- GerBI Core Facility Management Course for Imaging Specialists.
- The Job Shadowing Programme promotes visits of core facility staff members to other core facilities to learn more about:
- Operation procedures of facilities
- Teaching activities of Core Facilities
- Specific imaging or image processing techniques
- The One Place for GerBI initiative enables interested scientists to take part in a training course provided by core facilities or research groups outside their own institution. German BioImaging serves as a platform to bring together course providers and applicants and will also offer travel grants.
- If you would like to take part in a course, please visit: